dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination;
"the elegantly attired gentleman"
"neatly dressed workers"
"monks garbed in hooded robes"
"went about oddly garmented"
"professors robed in crimson"
"crimson-robed Harvard professors"
treated with medications and protective covering
(of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
dressed in fancy or formal clothing
- The chorus is dressed as fairies.
- He was voted the worst dressed celebrity.
- Drag the mouse to elegantly dressed girls.
- Alright, you're dressed and ready to go.
- She was out of bed, dressed and at the breakfast table in 50 seconds flat.
她起床、 穿衣、 坐到饭桌旁，一共才用了50秒钟。
- dressed to kill 穿着极炫目的衣服吸引...
- mutton dressed as lamb 老来俏
- dressed up to the nines 穿着非常考究...
- dressed up like a dog's dinner 穿得十分时髦,打扮得...
- dressed-up 精心打扮的
- well-dressed 穿着入时的；穿着考究...
- dress 服装
- all dressed up and no place to go 平白无故打扮得漂漂亮...
- be dressed up to the nines 穿着华丽的衣服,打扮...
- dressed to the teeth 穿上适于进行某种活动...
- hammer-dressed masonry 锤琢石圬工, 锤整石...
- dressed brick 磨光砖
- dressed lumber 刨光板
- dressed stone 料石
- dressed carcass percentage 屠宰率
- get dressed 穿衣服
- dressed two sides 双面修整
- dressed masonry 敷面圬工
- dressed timber 刨光木材
- dressed contact 带夹接触体