- Furthermore, it was found that we could use the GaN/ SiN double buffer to achieve more reliable nitride-based LEDs.
- In fourth chapter we focus on the construction of the client-server model and the double buffer technology.
- Furthermore, it was found that we could use the GaN/SiN double buffer to achieve more reliable nitride-based LEDs.
- A proper program scheme is selected, and the double buffer technology is used for high speed and large capability dada acquisition to cope with the problem that a continuous large memory is difficult to apply in windows operating system.
- Double buffering uses a memory buffer to address the flicker problems associated with multiple paint operations.
- However, with Linux caching, you are essentially double buffering the data.