- Chinese traditional administrative culture plays double roles in the construction of moden Chinese characteristic culture.
- Blake’s Marriage of Heaven and Hell marks his entry into maturity. It plays the double role both as a satire and a revolutionary prophecy.
- In the meantime we also ague that since the exchange rate has double roles and dual characters in modern time all the existed theories of exchange rate can only explain partially that how the exchange rate is determined.
- It holds the view that the classroom language in TCSL, with the dominance of the Chinese language, plays the double role as both the means and the goal of TCSL.
- The double role of the agent, and client the government acts as in the reform and development of state-owned enterprise is an important link of straightening the management system of state-owned enterprises.
- a double meaning; a double role for an actor