- When the soil is dry, there is the double peak type.
- A double peak waveform of VEP was found in some AD patients.
- The applied voltage increases the spacing of the spin-down double peaks but shortens that of the spin-up ones.
- The prominent feature of a double-charge soliton is that its potential peak splits into double peaks.
- If the NaBH4 addition amount was more, a double peak absorbance signal was obtained and the peak high was redaced.
- A simple and practical numerical value calculation method for resolving overlapping double peaks in gas chromatography is described and compared with perpendicular drop methed.