- The maximum pressure drop and the operational pressure drop were investigated in a rectangular spouted bed with double nozzles by using air as spouting fluid.
- The change laws and influential factors of the minimum spouting velocity of a rectangular spouted bed with double nozzles were studied with air as spouting medium.
- The results indicate that the double nozzles improve the performance of steam ejector effectively compared with a circular nozzle on the same operation.
- Also, there is an optimal entrainment ratio for the double nozzles with variable inlet and outlet area ratio and outlet length of second nozzle in a given operation.
- Further comparison work was conducted between a circular nozzle and double nozzles to reveal the effect of changing the pressure of the primary (motive) steam on entrainment ratio.
- Numerical simulation of steam ejector with double nozzles