- Method: Containing mediline serum of double dilution were used to do inhibitory tests in vitro.
- METHODS Double dilution and quantitative method for the drug mutual action were used.
- Inhibition effect of several dialkyl quaternary ammonium salts on aquatic pathogenic bacteria was tested by double dilution method in tubes.
- Methods:Using the doubling dilution to test the minimal inhibitory concentrations(MIC)of different extracts.
- Methods: Minimum inhibitiory concentration (MIC) to cefetaxime was determined by agar doubling dilution.
- Methods The MIC and MBC of LVLX were determined by the tube doubling dilution method, and the effectiveness of the drugs were assessed by half survival time of the mice.