acting in bad faith; deception by pretending to entertain one set of intentions while acting under the influence of another
marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another- Israel Zangwill- W.M.Thackeray
- Nobody would trust him, as he had a reputation for double dealing.
- He is working double tides to finish his essay.
- I do not realize it is a double feature.
- Double agents live in a perpetual state of fear.
- I want a double room with a view.
- He was so fat that he had a double chin.