a person who says one thing and does another
- It is a double dealer to overtly agree but overtly oppose.
- He is working double tides to finish his essay.
- I do not realize it is a double feature.
- Double agents live in a perpetual state of fear.
- I want a double room with a view.
- He was so fat that he had a double chin.
double lip double double-professional teacher double-articulated reductor double-acting pile-hammer double-image effect picture double beam spectrophotometer double-entry book-keeping double inclined cross section double stage oxygen regulator double pipe heat interchanger double-strand macromolecule