- They create a double burden on top of the infectious diseases that continue to afflict these countries.
- To unload the race for the country's honor and the pressure of a double burden, this time, they can enjoy the fun of sports and tennis.
- Voute says obesity is another major risk factor. She says Africa bears a double burden of malnutrition, that of underweight children and of overweight adults.
- Voute says obesity is another major risk factor. She said (says) Africa bears a double burden of malnutrition, that of underweight children and of overweight adults.
- The double burden of work insideoutside the home they are carrying renders them impossible to make full use of their talentsdifficult to rise to positions of leadership.
- Apart from the double burden of infectious and chronic diseases, this region faces a third burden of deaths and disability from road traffic crashes, injuries, violence, and high suicide rates.
double cap double double-frequency quenching unit double cylinder mortise dead lock double action acting floor spring Double-Loop Magnetic Mine Sweep double -line trapezoidal thread double-end tungsten iodide lamp double arc contact reduction gear double-crystal water film probe double-crank-slider mechanism double-step vortex dust remover