the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
carry out or perform an action
get (something) done
proceed or get along
give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
create or design, often in a certain way
behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
spend time in prison or in a labor camp
carry on or function
travel or traverse (a distance)
- His work does not reach the standard required.
- How long does it take to fly from here to Japan?
- I can't bear him; he does everything at a snail's pace.
- Does desertion ground for divorce?
- He's very systematic in all he does.
- Does your job fulfill your expectations?
- How much does it cost to go abroad?
- Little does he care whether we live or die.