- the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States; created in 1977
- mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'
- engage in
- carry out or perform an action
- get (something) done
- proceed or get along
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- create or design, often in a certain way
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- carry on or function
- arrange attractively
- travel or traverse (a distance)
- His work does not reach the standard required.
- How long does it take to fly from here to Japan?
- Does desertion ground for divorce?
- He's very systematic in all he does.
- Does your job fulfill your expectations?
- How much does it cost to go abroad?
- Little does he care whether we live or die.
- does:does v. 做,有用,工作conj. 是,做,要…