a colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid formerly used as an inhalation anesthetic
- Three batyl alcohol derivates were synthesized from fatty acid divinyl ether with batyl alcohol, and then six mutual prodrugs were obtained by further enzymatic transetherification with nucleoside drug (ddI or acyclovir) in nonaqueous organic solvents.
- A novel family of ester acetal molecular glass materials has been created by the reaction between monocarboxylic acid and divinyl ethers.
- A preliminary study on the analysis of triethyleneglycol divinyl ether by gas chromatography
- Keywords positive photoresist;divinyl ether;acrylpimaric acid;photoacid generator;
- A whiff of ether will put you out in a few seconds.