英 [dɪs'relɪʃ] 美 [dɪs'relɪʃ]
- n. 讨厌；嫌恶
- v. 嫌；讨厌
- Is the husband that you disrelish you too fat?
- Be to disrelish often sitting is buttock big waist thick?
- Does the husband that you disrelish you sleep can you snore?
- Silent not language, the family can disrelish me again proud.
- It's the truth, It's very disrelish who dislike myself.
- Stick double-fold eyelid to disrelish a trouble everyday?
He so much disrelished some expressions of mine that..he showed me to the door.出自： R. L. Stevenson