in disarray; extremely disorderly;
"her clothing was disheveled"
"powder-smeared and frowzled"
"a rumpled unmade bed"
"a bed with tousled sheets"
"his brown hair was tousled, thick, and curly"
- His disheveled hair was dirty.
- Pansy's a little dusty, a little dishevelled.
- Her disheveled coat was waving in the wind.
- Standing up, he saw his mother gazing at him from under her dishevelled white hair.
- She slopped about her room, unkempt and dishevelled, in her tawdry dressing-gown.
Ian Murdoch staggered into the room, pallid, dishevelled, his clothes in wild disorder.出自： Conan Doyle