- I can only feel disgust for these criminals.
- And Pilate might have shared a common disgust for the paranoid Herod and flaunted it.
- The judges themselves appeared to be stupefied, and the jury manifested tokens of disgust for cynicism so unexpected in a man of fashion.
- He talks as the man of his age talks, that is, with rude wit, a lively sense of the grotesque, a disgust for sham, and a contempt for pettiness.
- But there are many Chinese film-goers who do not want to confront the fact that some Japanese soldiers might have felt disgust for what they did.
- You must overcome your natural disgust for such unnatural men and remember that the machinations of the enemy must be met with whatever weapons we can gather about ourselves.