designed to promote discipline;
"the teacher's action was corrective rather than instructional"
"the mother was stern and disciplinary"
- Very durable, and apply to disciplinal acts of many teams.
- Pass the disciplinal dog can be a guide for blind man.
- The thesis analyses the factors of the disciplinal culture and their relations.
- Then it analyses the problems still existed in the construction in disciplinal culture.
- All is for the better subsistence in the disciplinal education, people don't have the freedom to chose his real desire.
- Conclusion: The different intervention order of electroacupuncture and recover disciplinal has some effect on the MCAO rats.
Disciplinal problems of a boarding-school.出自： J. G. Fitch