- Its differentiation effect on inhibiting osteoclast was assessed with statistics analysis.
- This is thought to be due to the differential effect of hyperinsulinaemia in the setting of insulin resistance on neutrophil function, irrespectively of glycaemic status.
- Lutein appears to have differential effects on different components of vision loss in the same patients.
- Punishment had very little effect on him.
- It's certain that every effect must have a cause.
- That measure will be carried into effect very soon.