- The differentiation capacity of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) holds great promise for therapeutic applications.
- Cell morphology, cell cycle, immunophenotype and in vitro differentiation capacity were investigated.
- The inhibition behavior of 1,2,3 benzotriazole for zinc was studied by polarization curves and differential capacity curves of dropping mercury electrode.
- Objective To identify the localization of hair follicles stem cell (HFSC) in different stages of hair and explore the differentiating capacity of HFSC into epidermis in vitro.
- Results showed that BTA was an excellence inhibitor for zinc, and the differential capacity curve was reliable to study inhibition mechanism and evaluate organic inhibitors.
- The coadsorption characteristics of para-toluene sulfamide and 1,4-butynediol atmercury electrode have been studied by means of electrocapillary curve,differential capacity curve,Stuart model and the SCFMO method(CNDO/2).