- The last stage occurred in Late Cenozoic time (ca. 5Ma), dominated by differential uplift, caused by extension and isostasy due to change in climate.
- The differential uplift and subsidence of the crust in the area along the faults resulted in the coexistence of graben valleys,fault block mountains and downfaulted basins.
- Generally,weather denudation,differential uplift and the fault activity may be the main geologic factors of affecting the preservation condition of reservoirs.
- Differential uplift and exhumation
- Her encouragement gave me a great sense of uplift.
- The hero's speech is a great uplift for us.
differential pcm differential differential settlement control criterion Differential pulse adsorptive voltammetry Differential Polynomial and Normal Family differential photoelectronic spectrometer differential-encoded phase shift keying Differential Binary Phase Shift Keying. differential diagnosis of common symptoms differential rheumatoid agglutination test differential perturbed angular correlation differentially-protected circuit breaker