- The disparity in incomes among different professions was small.
- With pleasant personality, able to talk to people from different professions.
- Education TV service offers teaching programs on all subjects for people of different professions as well as for students, children and aged people.
- In his 75 years, his feathered anti-hero has tried his hand at more than 100 different professions, but failed at them all.
- We "can"-centered, respect for different professions, respect for different personality, and to provide staff with maximum self-realization of the value of space.
- We shall strengthen the communication on the theory and practice of project management under different countries, different professions and different background.