- It is theoretically incorrect to compare the indirect standardized rates (ISRs) between different comparison groups.
- However, this strategy would be error-prone: If two operations used different comparison functions, then the ordering would be inconsistent.
- Use colourity to detect ways to identify a print surface absolute color or by a certain tolerance to provide a sample, as well as color difference comparison on a different process.
- Difference comparison of measurement data among groups were determined with single factor variance analysis. Comparison between two groups was performed with LSD test.
- Reading and writing are different skills.
- By the method of color differences comparison, the new color space, CIE1976Lab and CIE1994 color differences formula are compared simultaneously. The result is that the uniformity of FBP color space is better than the rest.