go away from the surface to which (a substance) is adsorbed
remove from a surface on which it is adsorbed;
"the substance was desorbed"
- They could thermally desorb these ions by heating the foil to red heat.
- Mg_(1.9)Al_(0.1)Ni ternary alloy was prepared by MA can absorb 2.67 mass% and desorb 2.54 mass%H at 553K less than 100s.
- Hydrogen storage materials, which are important carriers during hydrogen storage and transport, can absorb and desorb hydrogen reversibly.
- At first the waste fluorescent lamps were broken under the acetone solution using the“spot energy effect”of ultrasound that could effectively desorb mercury.
- The results show that the coating can absorb or desorb moisture at high or low humidity,but the humidity control ability of the coating is not satisfied.
- Extract Leach resin can effectively adsorb gold in the presence of acidic medium and can easily desorb gold with thiourea.Such kind resin can be regenerated for reuse.