- Some plants push their roots deep into the soil.
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- Can you ladle the soup out of this deep pan for me?
- A deep gorge separates the two halves of the city.
- The tractor has make deep furrow in the loose sand.
- A deep ravine is on the left of the road.
deepness deep deep foundation pit engineering deep-sea mining model vehicle deep soil-mixing pile support deep mine with high temperature deeply depressed cladding fiber Deep Soft Roadbed Reinforcement deep-hole with large diameter Deep Sea Tycoon Divers Paradise deep- buried low pile footing deep transverse perineal muscle