- v. 分解，拆分，拆解；腐烂
separate (substances) into constituent elements or parts
lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current;
"the particles disintegrated during the nuclear fission process"
"The bodies decomposed in the heat"
- A prism decomposes light.
- These then decompose to give malonaldehyde.
- You can apply heat to decompose organic compounds.
- There is a decomposing corpse of a deer.
- The eggs began to decompose after a day in the sun.
We have..by absorption decomposed green light into yellow and blue.出自： D. Brewster