- This paper delves into the method of finding the best damp ratio and intrinsic frequency ratio of CVIS.
- It is found that for the above situation the soil material damping ratio is commonly less than 3%.
- Depending on the damping ratio adjusting,the low measurement range and the high frepuency response was realized.
- Through the study of the dynamic hysteretic loop curve of silt clay, a new bilinear model of soil based on damping ratio was proposed.
- Soil dynamic parameters, including dynamic shear modulus ratio and damping ratio, have important effects on the earthquake response of soil layer.
- The test covers the deflection and stress of the main sections, natural frequency, impact coefficient and damping ratio, etc.