- The plumber made a careful check of the pipes.
- The party was a bit of a damp squib.
- Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
- Bread tends to mould in damp weather.
- The damp climate seriously disagreed with her.
- I find that damp weather plays hell with my rheumatism.
Dampit damp Damping coefficient of hydraulic damper damped functional differential equation Damp-heat Syndrome of spleen-stomach damperless full superconductive generato damp-heat blocking collaterals syndrome damping Gauss-Newton iteration algorithm damping coefficient in horizontal direction Damped Aerodynamic Righting Attitude Control damp-proof enamelled wire-wound resistor Damping Force of Electro-rheological Damper