in a damnable manner;
"kindly Arthur--so damnably , politely , endlessly persistent!"
- There is no question that the donkeys are damnably treated.
- What is so damnably upsetting is that I can not be burning and boiling.
- It is sometimes necessary to lie damnably in the interests of the nation.
- Unfortunately the truth about Tyrande's fate came to light just then, and Illidan was damnably quick to offer his assistance in rescuing Tyrande.
- Yet I suppose I had not been five minutes on Moroccan soil before I noticed the overloading of the donkeys and was infuriated by it.There is no question that the donkeys are damnably treated.
- kindly Arthur--so damnably , politely , endlessly persistent!
- damnable 可诅咒的