panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall
the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase
a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it
provide with a dado;
"The owners wanted to dado their dining room"
cut a dado into or fit into a dado
- The owners wanted to dado their dining room.
- Sidhu: Dado Hojo! I'm going Chandni Chowk to China!
- The dado of a pedestal, especially when cube - shaped.
- A platform above the base and the dado of a pedestal.
- The dado of a pedestal, especially when cube-shaped.
- Mi corazon, me he dado todo mi espiritu, para darte una vida feliz.