- 嵌板， 镶板
- [C]专门小组 a group of people with special skills
- [C]面,板 surface; table
- [C]控制板,仪表盘 a board on which controls or instruments of various kinds are fixed
- sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
- a committee appointed to judge a competition
- (law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
- a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
- a soft pad placed under a saddle
- a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- (computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
- electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices;
"he checked the instrument panel"
"suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
- decorate with panels;
"panel the walls with wood"
- select from a list;
"empanel prospective jurors"
- The builders set the panel in carefully.
- The worker will check functions of instrument panel.
- Solar panels are used to power satellites.
- The competition will be judged by a panel of experts.
- He panelled the wall with wood.
A panel of experts gave its opinion on ways to solve the traffic problem.
The jury panel was drawn.
This panel has a crack on it.
The builders set the panels in very carefully.
The unusual control panel on the walls caught our attention.
Vibrations shook the panel loose.
- select a panel 挑选小组成员
- panel discussion 小组讨论
A stage-coach..with 'Bath and London' upon its panels.出自：W. Cobbett
A Scottish 10 1 / 2 p air letter, the panel..showing a burning Viking ship.出自：Stamps
Annie..looked out of the glass panel in the back door.出自：R. Thomas
The cosy, old, panelled settle.出自：W. Bottrell
The skirt panelled with lace.出自：Daily Chronicle
A white panelled door.出自：H. Kemelman
Oak-panelled, soundproofed walls with..rare art pieces hanging on them.出自：B. Okri
- panel discussion指“专题讨论会”，是美式英语的用法。
- ☆ 1300年左右入进英语，直接源自古法语的panel，意为车座垫子，布片；最初源自通俗拉丁语的pannellus，意为布片。
- panel:panel n. 面板, 嵌板, 仪表板, 座谈小组, 全体陪审员vt. 嵌镶板 英英解释:名词panel:1. sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat)…