- A bullet describes a curved path in the air.
- It results in a rather haphazardly curved path.
- This is the force which causes a spinning ball to travel in a curved path.
- Orbit: n. The curved path through which objects in space move around a planet or star Mars and Earth have orbits.
- The beam of light is attracted by gravity and follows a curved path rather than a straight line.
- If the direction of the force is not the same as that of the velocity, the body is deflected sideways and moves in a curved path.