- The cure kinetic model and kinetic parameters of BMI resin for RTM are studied by DSC.
- The cure kinetic equations were deduced from Kissinger equation and Ozawa Flynn Wall equation, by which the mathematical technique used to evaluate the parameters of the cure kinetics, the reaction order and activation energy.
分别用 Kissinger方程和 Ozawa- Flynn- Wall方程推导了该固化体系的固化动力学方程 ,并计算了固化反应活化能。
- The dynamic cure kinetics of 5428 bismaleimide resin system was studied by differential scanning calorimetry(DSC). The dynamic cure kinetic equation was established based on autocatalytic kinetic model.
- The cure kinetics of bisphenol-S epoxy resin(BPSER) and m-phenylenediamine were studied by means of differential scanning calorimetry(DSC).
- The non-isothermal differential scanning calorimetry(DSC) technique was used to study the cure kinetics of the resin system for the CFRP pressure vessel.
- The effects of DDS curing agent ratio on the curing kinetic and viscosity of a DDS/bisphnol-A epoxy resin system are experimentally studied by DSC analysis and viscosity measurements.