cure a disease的用法和样例：
- Sometimes they seem to be pushing old remedies to cure a disease that no one has heard of before, and that inhabits a totally unfamiliar type of body.
- A disease or an abnormality of the nervous system.
- The focus in Western pharmacology is finding the single molecule that cures a disease.
- So, interferon can reduce virus to invade catch the disease that cause, down to cures a disease.
- Chinese medicine advocates curing a disease from the inside and outside of the patient.
- A disease or an abnormality of a joint.