characterized by obscenity;
"had a filthy mouth"
- What is this cruddy stuff on my plate?
- Maggie: Jason, you charged our son eight ninety five for your cruddy meat loaf?
- It would feel really cruddy for a player that's a healer to see you able to do a lot of healing in the same fight that you also contributed a lot to damage done.
- So resist the temptation to talk about the "bad ass" paper you need help with, your "loser" TA who didn't teach you what you needed to know, or the "cruddy" grade you just got on the midterm.
- If you have no tests and cruddy code, then you should probably throw it away and start again because you'll have to do all the testing, as opposed to if you have cruddy code with many tests.
- Santiago Hodalgo writes from Spain to point out what a fantasy-killer a cruddy translation and localization is. I'll let him tell it