- Only members of the upper class wore a cape which came down to the elbows and was gathered into crossways folds.
- The terror of the man at the crossways, not knowing which road to take, will be no terror to you.Your future is of your own making.
- Neither shalt thou stand in the crossways to kill them that flee: and thou shalt not shut up them that remain of him in the day of tribulation.
- However, the sudden fury of last night's spring rainstorm, moved those untended ferryboats away from shore, leaving them crossways in the middle of the stream.
- Crossways Hotel and Restaurant - Provides details of accommodation and restaurant facilities including sample menu, function room and night club, and location and booking.
- The conclusions are as follows: Firstly, big chain stores are roughly equally spaced in a city, and mainly situated in the arteries or crossways, and lean to residential areas.