a person to whom money is owed by a debtor; someone to whom an obligation exists
- His main creditor is demanding payment.
- He come to an arrangement with his creditor.
- Law sets so is to protect the interest of creditor.
- He managed to stall off his creditor.
- The poor man ran away from his creditors.
- A debtor, unable to pay, has to swallow insults from his creditor.
- creditor terms 信用条件
- judgement creditor 判决确定债权人...
- fraudulent creditor 欺诈性债权人...
- preferred creditor 优先债权人
- creditor side 贷方,付项
- creditor country 债权国
- ordinary creditor 普通债权人
- preferential creditor 优先债权人
- trade creditor 购货债权人,商业往来...
- creditor position 债权头寸
- general creditor 普通债权人
- attaching creditor 行使扣押权的债权人...
- creditor bank 债权银行
- secured creditor 具抵押债权人...
- creditor nation 债权国
- creditor ledgers 债权人总帐,进货总帐...
- creditor investor 债权投资人
- unsecured creditor 无担保债权人...
- executing creditor 申请执行判决的债权人...