- n. 工艺；手艺；狡诈；船舶；航空器；行会成员
- vt. 手工制作；精心制作
- [C]工艺,手艺 skill, especially with one's hands
- [C]行业,职业 all the members of a particular trade or profession as a group
- [U]诡计,手腕 skill in deceiving people
- [C]小船,船 a boat or ship
- [C]飞机; 飞船 an aircraft of spacecraft
the skilled practice of a practical occupation;
"he learned his trade as an apprentice"
a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
people who perform a particular kind of skilled work;
"he represented the craft of brewers"
"as they say in the trade"
skill in an occupation or trade
shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
make by hand and with much skill;
"The artisan crafted a complicated tool"
- He graduated from a school of crafts and arts.
- He learned his craft from an old master.
- By crafts the gambler tricked them out of all their money.
- Hundreds of small craft accompany the liner into harbour.
- The astronauts piloted their craft down to the lunar surface.
- We must fight for our honorable craft.
- He told us a carefully crafted story.
- He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.
- Weaving was the town's chief craft.
- He used a certain amount of craft to make the sale.
- The harbor was full of pleasure craft.
- They piloted their craft down to the lunar surface.
With her it was very difficult to distinguish between craft and innocence.出自： J. Conrad
One of the prisoners, a jeweller..had been crafting a present.出自： T. Keneally