- They waited for 10 minutes until a crackly voice told them over the intercom that the tower had been hit.
- One of the game's key features was digitised speech, which sounds crackly like a real mission controller would.
- Try explaining to a kid why you’re suddenly serving his sandwiches on crackly brown-rice tortillas with egg-free mayo, and you’ll know what I mean.
- This woman couldn't have grown up with Tantie.She was much younger than my mama.But when she said hallo, her voice was crackly like dried coconut tree branches.
- She picked up the phone and heard a crackly voice saying: 'Pat here.'
- 10.They waited for 10 minutes until a crackly voice told them over the intercom that the tower had been hit.