- 彬彬有礼的；客气的 having or showing good manners;polite
exhibiting courtesy and politeness;
"a nice gesture"
characterized by courtesy and gracious good manners;
"if a man be gracious and courteous to strangers it shows he is a citizen of the world"
- It was courteous of him to help the old lady with her bundles.
- Bill is always a courteous youth.
- He was very courteous and well spoken.
- She was pleased at the courteous ways in which he addressed her.
- The courteous boy was civil to everybody.
- I go to that store because the clerks there are courteous.
- He was quietly courteous to the staff.
- It was courteous of him to give his seat to my mother.
- courteous, civil, polite
- Be civil in your speech.讲话要客气。
- He was very civil to us when we went to see him.我们去见他的时候,他待我们非常客气。
- She was pleased at the courteous way in which he addressed her.他跟她讲话时的那种谦恭的样子令她十分愉快。
- It was courteous of him to give his seat to my mother.他把座位让给我母亲真有礼貌。
- civil 公民的
- polite 有礼貌的
- gracious 亲切的
- obliging 乐于助人的
- respectful 表示尊敬的
- considerate 考虑周到的
- chivalrous 骑士的
- ceremonious 拘礼的
- accommodating 乐于助人的
- amicable 友好的
- aristocratic 贵族的
- amiable 和蔼的
- affable 谦恭有礼的
- accessible 可得到的
- courtly 庄严的
- neighborly 睦邻的
- well-mannered 有礼貌的
- genteel 文雅的
- gallant 英勇的
- nice 好的
- courteously adv. 彬彬有礼地；客气地‖courteousness n. 彬彬有礼；客气