- Wear of the polyethylene counterface results in osteolysis and impingement, both of which culminate in aseptic loosening.
- The influences of surface modification,sliding speed,load,sliding distance,counterface properties etc.on tribology were reviewed.
- The analysis results revealed that PA66 formed a non-uniform and discontinuous adhesive transfer film on steel counterface, while PPS did not.PA66 in blend system enhanced the ability o...
- The tribological behavior of different counterface properties of the composite (35% glass fiber reinforced PA1010 based composite) is investigated through the ring-block wear tester.
- The serious plowing, plastic deformation, adhesion and fatigue wear are dominant for PA1010, and the transfer films of PA1010 on the counterface are not homogeneous and have tears in the films.
- Keywords composite counterface wear rate particle reinforced;