one of two or more signers of the same document (as a treaty or declaration)
a signer in addition to the principal signer (to verify the authenticity of the principal signature or to provide surety)
- I'll stick my neck out and cosign your loan.
- How much do we cosign the luggage.
- We’ve got to find somebody to cosign our mortgage.Who can we ask?
- Come on. what do i do? just cosign? what's the thing? two children...
|快点吧 我该怎么做? 只要联署保证吗? 这笔交易怎么做的?
- Myth #4: If I cosign a loan for my friend, it has no affect on my credit.
- It may often happen if you do not have parent or your parents does not have a credit history to be your cosigner.