- Methods: 15 corroborant cases of pancreatic tuberculosis were analyzed retrospectively.
- At least, do not have here any written corroborant (like letter of appointment, reward) of and so on.
- Last week, branch of my province quarantine is corroborant closing tired port to discover Egypt yellow-fever mosquito.
- Ms.Lin be overjoyed, after selling the home to contact corroborant the other side to the book can be bought with this, paid a money instantly.
- The west is contemporary scientific research data again corroborant the admonition of our ancestor: Clear water gives lotus, natural go vulture act the role ofing.
- This kind of value of the portray content in economic society is planted in this just about the ability in economic connection gets corroborant with implementation.