a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials
material suitable for a journalistic account
copy down as is
reproduce someone's behavior or looks
reproduce or make an exact copy of
make a replica of
- Have you made enough copies?
- There were a good few copies sold on the first day.
- I enclose herewith two copies of the contract.
- The record was a big hit and sold a million copies.
- The publisher has printed10000 copies of the book.
- The shop ordered 20 copies of the book and now it can't get rid of (ie sell) them.
- The edition is limited to 500 copies.
- We make copies of our computer disks as a safeguard against accidents.
- number of copies [计]复制份数...