- Due to quantum confinement effect,band gap of semiconductor nanocrystals(NCs) is dependent on the particle size.
- The experimental results indicated that the confinement effect of CFRP was influenced by preload ratio observably.
- He has been confined two months by gout.
- The thief was confined in a prison.
- Because the confinement effect of the square steel tube was involved in the stress-strain relationship of the core concrete,this method could allow for the interaction between the steel tube and the concrete.
- The mechanisms of photoluminescence are introduced, including quantum confinement effect, the defect related oxygen, quantum confinement effect/luminescence center and excition effect model.