- To march from a narrow or confined area into the open.
- The act or an instance of marching from a narrow, confined area into the open.
- Simple Asphyxiant - This product does not contain oxygen and may cause asphyxia if released in a confined area.
- The opening method is also recommended when in crowded or confined areas.
- Landscaping often means working in confined areas requiring maximum manoeuvrability.
- Standard Practice for Confined Area Entry
confines confine confine ... to ... confined-explosive structure confined-growth crystallinity Confine yourself to the facts. Confined etchant layer technique confined-space entry and rescue confined high-strength concrete confined type geothermal reservoir confined support for foundation pit confined area with Ordovician Limestone