an informal conversation
(psychiatry) a plausible but imagined memory that fills in gaps in what is remembered
- Confabulation is an important type of false memory.
- You more wish and person's on-line confabulation, but not face to face talk.
- GINAs passes to know this news with her friend's confabulation just.
- Their suggestion is that confabulation often doesn't involve memory at all.
- I usually in mind with your confabulation, but you do not know at all, since out of hearing also can't answer me.
- But the psychological mechanisms and neural basis of confabulation are not understood yet.
Delicious confabulations with her sisters on the endless subject of clothes.出自： M. Keane
After some whispered confabulation, they decided to have pity on me.出自： P. L. Fermor