a person who collects things
a person who is employed to collect payments (as for rent or taxes)
a crater that has collected cosmic material hitting the earth
the electrode in a transistor through which a primary flow of carriers leaves the region between the electrodes
- My husband is a stamp collector.
- A collector of taxes or tribute from the public.
- The stamp collector decided to get that rare stamp at all costs.
- The collector bubbled excitedly about his latest discoveries.
- The collector made an appraisal of $2000 on the drawing.
- These old stamps are eagerly coveted by collectors.