- According to the spirit of the document, China's coal export tax tariff is tentatively scheduled for the bituminous coal: 10%, coking coal: 10%, coke: 40%.
- Australian thermal coal export prices have risen 50 per cent since December to about $45 (€37, ?5) a tonne, their highest price since the early 1980s.
- The government abolished tax rebates on coal exports and imposed export tariffs while cutting import duties in 2006.
- China's coal exports have declined steadily in the second half of the year as a result of limits in export quotas. China notched a decline in excess of 50% in September.
- Prohibition was laid on the export of coal.
- China had emerged in recent years as the world's second-largest coal exporter, behind Australia.
coal box coal coal preparation mechanical equipment coal bed dynamic- pressure infusion coal pressure gasification wastewater coalmine high-voltage power network coal-electricity integrated complex coal mining under water- containing coal mine flooding interaction center coal gas negative pressure absorption coal saving of electricity generation coalblending system in power industry