an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
- Some people develop altitude sickness when climbing high mountains.
- People vary in taste; some love music, some enjoy taking pictures, and still others are fond of climbing mountains.
- I have some climbing plants in the garden.
- I find it interesting and healthy to go mountain climbing.
- As he had forgot his keys, he got into the house by the simple expedient of climbing through the window.
- (Being) a lover of nature, he often goes mountain climbing.
- Many people don't think it is dangerous to go mountain climbing.
- When climbing a mountain I advise beginners to use a staff.
- climbing iron 脚扣
- climbing frame 攀登架
- climbing perch 攀鲈 [Latin]
- rock climbing 攀岩
- aid climbing 【体】技术攀登，器械...
- social climbing 【贬】结交权贵向上爬...
- climb 攀登
- artificial climbing 技术攀登
- rope climbing 爬绳
- climbing fern 海金沙
- friction climbing 摩擦攀登
- climbing power 上升力
- mountain climbing 爬山
- climbing form 滑升模板,提升模板...
- climbing crane 爬升式起
- climbing wall 攀登练习墙
- ice climbing 攀登冰坡
- climbing plant 攀缘植物,绕攀植物...
- climbing ability 爬坡能力
- climbing fiber 攀登纤维,爬行纤维...