- [C]教室,课堂 a room in a school, college, etc., in which a class meets for a lesson
a room in a school where lessons take place
- The classroom was crammed with students.
- Teachers rule in classroom teaching.
- Don't confine your study only to the classroom.
- The students left the classroom one after another.
- When the teacher entered the classroom and saw two boys fighting, he cried:“Knock it off!”
- The headmaster glanced around our classroom.
- He was alone in the classroom.
- He forbids smoking in the classroom.
- He is repairing desks and chairs in the classroom.
- A teacher is responsible for the conduct of pupils in the classroom.
- The teacher stands in the front of the classroom.
- My seat is in the fore part of the classroom.
- She came into the classroom on the sly.
- He is never late for school, but he often comes into the classroom at the last moment.
- I shall meet you inside the classroom, not at the door.
- The boys rushed out of the classroom.
- He went out of the classroom outside the knowledge of his teacher.
- We will keep you out of the classroom if you make any noise.
- The teacher considers homework a necessary complement to classroom work.
- Who is keeping the key to the classroom?
- Because of crowdedness, we had to stand outside the classroom.