a cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed
- The whole gang from the office went to a clambake.
- Andy! He's coming for the clambake! Is that it?
- A great of clambake of going to work by bike is dust and noise.
- The clambake takes all day to prepare, but it's really delicious!
- 1。He is a clam about his clambake.
- "Clambake:a seashore picnic where clams, fish, corn, and other foods are traditionally baked on heated stones covered with seaweed."