being or having the customs or manners or dress of a city person
- Recent years, the citified level of Fujian is boosted unceasingly.
- He had a citified air about him that ate into Tom's vitals.
- With such thoughts, my citified confusions melt into the quiet of the night.
- I also lucky get the CITIFIED APPAREL who give me a space of myself.
- With such thoughts, my 29)citified confusions melt into the quiet of the night.
- Citified yet sporty, the product range from this firm includes footwear bottoms for men and women in materials such as TR, PVC and TPU.
- citify 使 ... 城市化...